Loomis little Gem Opportunity! A Naturally Bright home in this Quiet Sierra Gateway Park (All Ages) sits on a Great spot towards the back of the park with little to no traffic. Great Commuter location-yet quiet. Bedrooms are on the opposite sides of the unit making them private from each other. A nice fenced lawn area with large shed. A private wooden fence from backdoor neighbors making this unit feel somewhat separate from each neighbor. It's Fantastic! Don't miss out!
Residential - Manufactured Home, Other
960 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Space in Kitchen
- Dryer Included,Washer Included,Inside Area
- Pantry Cabinet,Laminate Counter
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over,Shower Stall(s)
- Free Standing Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Covered,Guest Parking Available.
- Fiber Cement
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Fence. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Fence.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Tami Anderson, Century 21 Cornerstone Realty
Agent License: 01818775