2 + 1 Half
One of a kind custom Tahoe contemporary home located in a beautiful greenbelt less than a mile to Scotts Flat Lake! Frank Lloyd Wright influence shows itself in the stately entrance with the exquisite glass paneled front door, as well as in the unique stained concrete floor (plumbed for radiant heat). Beautiful greenery surrounds this home on .84 acres, forest views from all windows. Sola tubes bring the sun into the home. Open floorplan with vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace. Whole-house backup generator. Spacious master suite upstairs with jetted tub, mini-split a/c, and generous walk-in closet. Home has been gently lived in by one person (original owner) who has lived there less than half time. 8.17 acre parcel across Scotts Flat Rd also available MLS #222097049.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, Craftsman, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,607 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet,Sitting Area, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Jetted Tub,Tile,Multiple Shower Heads
- Dining Bar,Dining/Living Combo
- Cabinets,Dryer Included,Sink,Washer Included,Inside Room
- Pantry Cabinet,Island w/Sink
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Jetted Tub,Tile,Multiple Shower Heads
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Built-In Gas Range,Compactor,Dishwasher,Disposal,Plumbed For Ice Maker
- Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Ductless
- Gas Heat, Propane. Central, Fireplace.
- Dual Pane Full
- 2. Living Room,Master Bedroom,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Skylight Tube
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Side,Interior Access.
- Fiber Cement
- Covered Patio,Uncovered Patio
- Trees Many
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Low Maintenance, Covered Patio,Uncovered Patio. Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Mary Englund, Recreation Realty
Agent License: 01319136