Great location in the foothills! Sweet 3 bedroom /2 bath home sits on almost 3/4 of an acre overlooking beautiful pine trees and a pond, and conveniently located across from highly rated Alta Sierra Elementary School. The open floor-plan features a nicely updated kitchen and spacious dining room that opens to a large living room with wood stove. The master bedroom has outside access and a beautifully updated bathroom with tub and shower. The backyard is a perfect place for entertaining featuring a concrete patio as well as a fenced garden for veggies. Great for kids and pets, the fenced front yard comes with a play structure, tree house and trampoline, and also features several sheds, a dog run and space for RV parking. The Alta Sierra Golf Course, Club House and Pool are nearby, with shopping and restaurants just minutes away.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,837 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet,Outside Access, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Soaking Tub,Granite,Tile
- Dining/Living Combo
- In Garage
- Granite Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Soaking Tub,Granite,Tile
- Bath Description
- Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Built-In Electric Oven,Free Standing Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Electric Cook Top
- Laminate, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- 1. Living Room,Free Standing,Wood Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,RV Possible,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Uncovered Patio
- Lot Grade Varies
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Low Maintenance, Dog Run, Uncovered Patio. Low Maintenance.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Robert Sawyer, RE/MAX Gold
Agent License: 01474774